Tuesday, July 12

#21 - I'm way behind against my plan

A nicer run yesterday round the ports with AM and AR. About 8-9km, flat, no funny stuff on steps. though we did stop for a few push-up breaks which are surprisingly good to do as it at least gives the legs a break for 30 secs. Felt OK fitness-wise at the end of it.

I've just had a look at THE PLAN. Back in the beginning I took a suggested programme for a first timer, the easiest one there was, and stuck the numbers in a spreadsheet.



I've really got to step up the distance I'm doing...on course for a half-marathon at the moment...


The red line in the chart shows where I should be (km per week). The black line shows what I have done to date. I've really got to step up the pace, or at the least the distance! In my black line I also include bike rides (I take a quarter of the distance though to convert from cycling to running-equivalent). As AM just said - looks like I'm on track for a half-marathon. But that's just not gonna be good enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home