Monday, June 20

#14 & 15 - Flying round the ports to a dodgy hip

Yesterday I did a new run, in fact one I did about a year ago with Phil. The usual Domain stuff, Opera House, then across the Quay and round the ports. I think it's about 8km, and I included all the funny extras, like going to the end of the wharf and up to the top of the park rather than straight across it. Felt really good at the time, rare occasion to run alone at lunch. Could have done the same distance again. Or so I felt anyway.

But today is a different story, with my right hip making some strange noises: it feels a bit like the joint is grinding or loose or something. Also my left knee (new this one) is starting to feel funny.

But I went again for about 5 or 6km with A. And feel OK again.



The longer route around the Domain, Opera House and the ports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home