Tuesday, August 9

#30 ish - Swimming & yoga & physio

Took a few days to recover fully from the weekend's big bike ride. Monday I did yoga down in Bondi to get some stretched in. Not been before. Not sure what brand of yoga this one was but it certainly got me stretched out - aided with chairs, polystyrene blocks and belts.

Tuesday was 500m swim (10 lengths) at the Cook & Phillip pool - really good $5.80 for an indoor heated 50m pool.

And this morning was a visit back to Clare the physio to check out the ITB problem and give the leg a good massage. Also been doing some more ITB research lately, here's a great website to start from: www.itbs.info. The good news is that there's been a massive improvement since my last visit despite the big bike ride. I've mostly been a good boy doing my stretches and squat things almost everyday, and they seem to working.

"City 2 Surf" is this Sunday (www.city2surf.com.au). 14km's from the Sydney CBD out to Bondi, up a long hill fondly known as "Heartbreak Hill". I'm aiming for a 75 minute time. Let's see how we go...!

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 02:27:00 am, Blogger CJ said...

Good luck for Sunday - hope you make your goal time! It might have been Iyengar yoga you did on Monday. I am going to an Iyengar yoga class and we use all those things you mentioned. I find this type of yoga really good for stretching/flexibility.

 
At 12/03/2010 11:43:00 pm, Anonymous free gay oral incest sex stories said...

Now my timing was off by one day, butthat was no real hardship. He had to buysomething nice for her maybe some flowers or somecake made with Splenda.
stories of masturbation
real dog sex stories
free female beastiality stories
illustrated sex stories post
erotic x rater adult sex stories
Now my timing was off by one day, butthat was no real hardship. He had to buysomething nice for her maybe some flowers or somecake made with Splenda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home